Hi All,
I just downloaded the latest version of Opera (Vers. 5.11)...

They have incorporated a search box (Google) right in the browser so
when surfing the web the search engine is always right there....

A box you can type your search in right on the tool bar...

In keeping with the latest thread on Dom Perignon vs: Domperidone...

Searched the web for dom perignon.
Results 1 - 10 of about 18,600.   Search took 0.06 seconds.

A TOAST TO DOM PÉRIGNON
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/2533/dom.htm

I love this new Opera browser even more than before....

http://www.opera.com/

(if you're interested)

Cheers .......... murray