Friends,

Apparently  swollem lower  legs and feet  are something
that just goes along with PD ?

Beyond the use of support hose, I can't seem to find a
Dr. that  is at all concerned. Gp says feet up and wear the
support hose. Neuros say this is not part of the neurological
aspect of PD. My  Cardiologist ran  ultra-sound to make sure
that there  were no clots present  and the prescribed "Lasix" and
potassium pills. All of this seemed to do little but aggrivate my
already frequent  trips to the bathroom.

My legs still swell up and my feet  don't want to go back in
my shoes once I take them off. Socks or even sweat pants
leave a decided impression,  and they still bother me. It would
be nice if I could keep them up, but this is just not practical.

Anybody have similar problems? Have you found a way to
conquer  the swelling? Or .... Oh well, just part  of the
PARKIN Space I'm in ?

Thanks for your input from the middle of no where, Rob