Margery
I was diagnosed with PD about 8 years ago, but probably had it for a few
years before that. Only in the last year have I felt that my driving might
be affected, in my  'off' times. However, I don't think I could manage the
long summer driving trips I used to make by myself, only because of
fatigue. I do arrrange all activities around my meds schedule, and that
isn' always easy. I usuallly get about 3 and a half hours from each dose
(3x a day).
Beryl