Is it possible that one could take Sinemet on special occasions only?
I am currently on Permax and Eldypril and have yet to try Simemet. In
general I'm doing okay without Sinemet for now, except I occasionally
perform as a guitar player. That has become pretty difficult (!) and
I could use some help.
 From what I hear, *some* people feel almost immediate improvement
with Sinemet. I realize it might not work for me, but I'm curious
whether anyone has tried using it on an occasional basis.
Thanks,
Herb