Dear Camilla: I hate like hell to butt in, but it seems PWP
after PWP on the List has gone downhill re: dementia
recently, and nobody has tried the damned Clozaril. I KNOW
that the bloodwork is difficult and the paperwork for the
prescriber is a pain in the ass, BUT...if we can get blood
from my patients, they can get it from Peter. Trust me on
this one. I know my psych meds inside and out. Also, many
nursing homes really don't know how to handle psych
problems, with or without PD. PLEASE try it. I have seen it
work small miracles. Now,if you have, and it didn't work,
let me know and I'll shut my big mouth. Just PLEASE get
back back to me ASAP. Although we have never even spoken
to each other, I think of you as a friend and I am
concerned about Peter.
       Love, PsychiatricRNGrinch