Dear Carole,  I hear you, and I will try----the staff psychiatrist at the
NH did mention it as a possibility, but wanted to see if switching from
LARGE dose of Prozac to Celexa would help the agitation.  They could of
course do the blood draws at the NH--or in the hospital--that would be no
problem.  I do intend to bring this up when I am down at the hospital
tomorrow--bless you dear Grinch for your vigorous caring !  The goal is if
possible to get him medicated appropriately so he can function at Westover,
which is really a good place--Peter's current opinion that they are all
devils and sadists to the contrary.....now I'm going to try to get some
sleep pretty soon.
Love back to you--- Camilla