hi all

cognitive distortions = clinical depression aka cd = cd!
and
cognitive therapy = no cd! times two!

this subject has come up on another forum lately
and i have updated these pages on my website

eventually, all of my messages (including the following)
to the pd net and to others will be compiled
in a monthly journal/chapter format
as part of the book "a new voice"

the first six chapters are now on line at my website
in the 'words' section

janet
cognitions R us

a message re cognitive distortion
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199804/040905.html

cognitive distortions - #1 - all or nothing thinking
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199806/043816.html

cognitive distortions - #2 - overgeneralization
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199807/044120.html

cognitive distortions
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199807/044186.html

catching goldfish
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199807/044691.html

a cure NOW / reply to hilary blue / 'buying into' a lie
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199809/047827.html

anger and acceptance - views A, B, C, and D
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199810/050372.html

cognitive distortions summary
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199902/056718.html

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .