This is a follow up to my introductory post a couple of days ago seeking
information about Parlodel (Bromocriptine).

I am on the 6th day of my beginning medication. The question is, how bad
does it get before it gets better? Since I started the medication I have
lost my appetite, I have lost my energy, my tremors seem to have increased
a bit and I feel lethargic, requiring 10 hrs sleep and an afternoon nap.

Is this the normal bodily adjustment response to the medication or do I
need to talk to the doctor. My dosages are supposed to increase over a 6
week period before I am due to go back. If I am already having problems
what can I expect with larger dosages?

Any advice is appreciated.
-jack-