for brenda

over the past 13 years in general
and in the past 6 years in particular
i have looked on pd
among a few other 'major life adjustments'
at the time as a wake-up call

it was a smack upside the head
an enforced re-sorting of priorities
grace grabbin me by the shoulders and sayin
'stop!' or 'just stop and think!'

i, the ultimate spiritual cynic, have also gone through a spiritual
awakening and/or rebirth - reinforced by what i can only describe as a
revelation - i think i now know why i'm here - and i think we are all here
for the same key reason

in re 'respect' aka 'love'
no one of us has to earn it

we already have it no questions asked
unshakeable
unstoppable
unqualified

no ifs ands or buts
(but here's a but)
but we have taught ourselves
we don't 'deserve' it

we have told ourselves we are lousy 'sinners'
we have dwelt on our own and, even more fascinating, others' 'guilt'

we blind ourselves to what's sitting
smack in front of us

if that's not a cognitive distortion
i don't know what is!

we are not here for judging each other

we are here to learn our own unigue lessons
at our own pace ( = free choice)

we cannot sin
it doesn't exist

we can only err
and all errors can be lovingly corrected

we are here to learn
to love each other as ourselves

so simple sounding but so fraught
with self-created difficulties and obstacles

we are not limited to our bodies
we are greater than them

pd is not you
you are not 'degenerating'
you are not being 'lost'

the only thing being 'lost'
is your idea
of what you thought
you were supposed to be

you are losing your dreamworld
rise 'n' shine!

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .