On 15 May 2001, at 0:17, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> Murray, I've been writing and emailing re this for a long time.

Good on ya, Rayilyn!!

Now we need everyone to exercise their pens and keyboards and
telephones....

We need everyone to enlist the support of friends and family....

We need all of you to contact your Representitives and to tell them your
wishes so they may best represent you....

Tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em, then tell 'em, then tell 'em what you
told 'em!  Make sure they understand how important this issue is to you!

Best regards ........ murray