Hi Mary,
I'm a little disappointed there will be no Forum this year.... But, I'm
heartened that PAN is restructuring and moving to DC...

And Joan Samuelson's testimony.... Thank you very much Joan.
I've read and re-read those words and could not agree more....

You have no idea what it means to this Canadian to have a strong
advocacy group fighting for research I believe strongly will be the future
for those of us able to be around when that elusive future arrives.

Thank you Mary for these posts....

Cheers ......... murray