On 20 May 2001, at 14:10, samantha pudge wrote:

> tony,
>
> i went to this site.  nothing happens.  no error messsage, no screen
> display, no nothing.  just a blank window.  am i missing something?
>
> sami
> --

Hi Sami,
I just went to http://www.parkinsonsdisease-the-way-forward.com

This site requires a browser capable of viewing frames (Internet Explorer
4.0 or Netscape 4 and better) and capable of viewing Macromedia
Shockwave content....  (Requires Macromedia Flash Player 4)

It is possible your computer / browser is not equipped to view this site.

I have strong feelings / opinions about sites that deny basic access by
presenting content such as this without a default "text only" alternate.

Sites that contain an overabundance of "clever" content usually take far
too long to load, especially on a dial-up access, consume an excess of
bandwidth, seriously restrict access to a limited percentage that have
the latest hardware and software, and contribute little to the viewing
experience....  When I toggle the graphics on the Opera browser I use, I
do get some text, but it is still in a frame.  If I set my Opera browser to no
frames then I get a blank screen.

I also noted on the bottom of the screen the words....

"In association with Tony Leather"   on the same line as "Ordering
Information"...    Brings a coupla questions to mind.....

Do you own this website Tony?  Are you operating an eCommerce site
promoting this book?  (I don't object as long as you're upfront and let us
all know)

Cheers ........ murray