Hi Linda and may I have everyone's attention please?

Firstly... Thankew Linda for confirming my "worries"....

Now.. What can we do about questionable Stem Cell "Headlines"?

The real question is.... Do the politicos know this?   Does Dubya know
this?  Is anybody gonna tell 'em?  Will they listen?  Has the damage
already been done?

I guess we can assume the politicos don't know.... So, let's tell 'em!

I think we can also assume George W is not apprised of this situation
either..... So, let's tell him!

Is anybody gonna tell 'em....  Yes!  Let's ALL tell 'em!  All of 'em!

I urge all of you that live in the US to write your representitive and
senator and tell them!!  Contact the White House and tell 'em!!

United States House of Representatives
Washington D.C. 20515
(202) 224-3121
http://www.house.gov/

Scroll down to:

Write Your Representative
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

The U.S. House of Representatives
Locate Representatives' Web Sites Listed by Name
http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.html

Connect with your senators
http://www.senate.gov/

Contacting Your Senator
http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index.cfm

Contacting the White House
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Will they listen.....  They won't hear a thing if we don't tell 'em!!!

Has the damage already been done.... Probably!!

Can we reverse it??  YES!!  But, EACH of us has to get off our shakey
butts and WRITE to those representing us!!

WRITE and get 5 relatives / friends to write....

10,000 letters will get someone's attention...

10,000 e-mails won't!

United Kingdom Parliament
http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/

Government of Canada - Directory
Are you looking for Government of Canada information?
A Member of Parliament, Member of the Senate, or a public servant?
An Internet address? This is the place.
http://canada.gc.ca/directories/direct_e.html

Lastly... if anyone needs help WRITING a letter....

Please ask on the List.... We have some very capable writers and I'm sure
some of them will assist....

Best regards ........ murray