I always felt my husband would benefit from exercise.
Perhaps, since it takes so much effort on his part and the benefits
are slow in coming, he doesn't see any reason.
I think being alone and having PD would be quite awful. It's bad enough all by
itself.
I have emphysema. Always I was the handicapped one. Now my husband makes me look
stunningly healthy.

Norma