 A Young Onset Parkinson's support group has taken off in Cleveland,
Ohio.

For more information call 1-216-445-8480

Charlene Scotese is the administrator of the APDA information and
Referral Center.
All are welcomed and refreshments are served. I attended the first
meeting and the physicians, nurses and staff I found to be very open to
supporting us, our families, and loved ones. A representative of
Medtronic's and Mirapex  were there also.

Sincerely,

Nancy D. Mullen
mailto:[log in to unmask]