Norma,
I started the exercising when it was easier to do and benefits were greater.
Think that is why most people don' it consistenly, it is hard, boring and
results not good enough.  Never thought I would be one of those obnoxious
people telling everyone to do it.  I got scared into it and can't do much
else, also, have osteoporosts (I'm 65, but look young), want to have some
kind of body left if they ever get meds that help, or a cure.  Water therapy
is relaxing and spiritually uplifting for everybody, I think, but shouldn't
insist.  My dad (deceased) had empheseyma (sp) and that's no fun and don't
know how you could exercise with [log in to unmask] in Murrieta, CA