I received this privately but it seems destined to the list:

To all:

I'm 5 yrs into PD, tried agonists, CR and reg. sinemet for yr  Now  on no
meds, just exercize.  When I go to support group it people on meds arelike
zombies and as bad as me, only not so tremorous,  I"m really disappointed.
Thought when I went on Sinemet, it would help for awhile,  It did for about
1/2 hour.  Did'nt bother me, fine motor   skills btr, but led to worsening
my
dystonia so I couldn't walk.

Is anyone out there REALLY SATISFIED  with these meds.  I' m sure people
are,
but it sure sounds discouraging when I read of people's experiences with
them.

Rayilyn in   Murrieta, CA