HELLO AGAIN JACK,

I n my post off the List I did not mean to imply that Bromocriptine was the
wrong  med to start you on.  Your doctor may have good reason for starting
you on it first over some of the newer meds.  It would not hurt to ask him
why this med and not some of the newer ones.

Also wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that you're with
friends every time you are reading or posting to the List. HEY, we're going
to kick some As_ with this PD trying to control our whole life.  And you are
old enough to have seen news clips of Sir Winston Churchill tell a group of
students to never never never never never give up.

One more thing, there is a good site to learn about your meds.  It is at
www.intelihealth.com   then click on DRUG SEARCH.

DENNY
59/52