Morning.

Meds - sinemet, ect.

Move it or loose it philosophy ie. exercise- more than walking. water
exercise is great if u live in a warm climate- better. Try senior
centers and nursing homes are building fitness centers now for the
employees, patients, and family of patients. Local HS. Do not over do
the weights, u will pay for it that night or soon after. Pretend ur
exercise time is a doc appt. It is just as important. Stretching -
vital. fitness club perhaps?? If not now, when?

Fluids- as in water
Fear of the unknown?? everyone goes into the 'what if' mode. healthy and
unhealthy. Yep.I would rather be healthy. What are some hobbies u like
to do and some u have wanted to do, but never had time to do when u were
working?? Hot air ballooning? hiking?, horse back riding? have a special
harness, woodworking precut cordless lightweight dremel and
assistance(not power tools necessarily), golf?( mini golf) they have
wheelchair golfcartsthe seat swivels out and u stay seated and swing),
swim?, veggie container garden with just a few plants (no weeds and
transfer indoors for the winter), cooking class? (convert one of ur
kitchen drawers to a cutting board with tension hinges on the face plate
of the drawer) If u like any of those, talk to ur physician 'cause I
don't know what ur strengths are. I did those activities when I was in
my reclining wheelchair.  How??people lifted me up carefully, naturally
I signed a liability release form, and placed me in the balloon basket.
I am in no way telling anyone to do such an act, BUT trying to
illustrate live life. There are days that are awful, BUT many that are
so nice. I do miss 'my kids' from work, but I know they are doing well.
I still see some of 'my kids' when I am out. Life always bring change,
just now I have more time to smell the roses and start tending to them
more again.

try this site for parkie info and parkie drug info, support, research,
overall site
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/sitemap/index.html

Welcome.
nancy