Nancy, the only  things I feel OK doing are treadmilling, exercising in
water.  Used to be able to travel, but can't stand in one place or walk very
well.  Doing anything intellectually stimulating or creative, bad or good
make symptoms worse.  Can barely type.  Can't do all those other things like
painting, golf, playing piano, socializing, makes me worse.  I will watch out
for overdoing weights, thanx for tip.  Just got AquaJogger equipment.

Rayilyn  the exerciser in Murrieta

PS, I can still read, my favorite activity, so hope I don't go blind.