Nancy,

I have my own exercise/therapy pool, heated so I'm in very day.  Also have
own treadmill.  Quit going to gym in The Colony, senior houses community
where live alone, when they wouldn' heat the pool for the few who used it at
night.  Luckily they let me build one in backyard.

Doctors in this area few, and busy, not very helpful.  I don't take orders
well re meds that don't work and have bad side effects after bout with
ovarian CA 20 yrs ago. I'm doing best I can with my therapy dog, Spike.
Rayilyn