I too have been taking natural Vit E (2000IU per day) plus 3000 mg Vit C per
day.  Recently I stopped at the suggestion of my chiropractor and the result
was almost immediate.  My tremor had come back, my balance went haywire, and
the tingling in my feet was back.  I started back after only 3 days off and
everything is back to normal.  I have been buying Vit C that is primarily
ascorbic acid and it seems if I use the more natural form of Vit C (rose
hips) it is supposed to be healthier. Haven't tried it yet.

We all are different so don't know if others will respond the same way

Phyllis