I take Vitamin E (1000 IU twice daily).  This is based on the recommendation
of my doctor, who believes it may slow down the progression of PD.  From
other sources, I understand that this view is not shared by all.  I don't
know if the Vitamin E has helped;  however, there has been very little
change in my symptoms since I began taking it over a year ago.  I also take
2 prescription medications for PD (Mirapex and Eldepryl).

Dave Bergford
59 now / 58 dx. / 55 onset