Murray: Dr. Fahn is one of my (two) Neuros. He suggested 3200 i.u. of Vitamin
E daily along with 3000 Vitamin C. The Ganglioside GM1study people asked that
I reduce the vitamin E to 1000 when I entered the study last year. Never
occurred to me to ask why but I think I will when I next see them. As to
efficacy: I take so many vitamins and supplements along with the GM1 Clinical
Trial medication that I can't say which if any are being helpful. I too have
had little progression in the disease since diagnosis in February 1999.
Perhaps it's the E, the C, the Beta Carotene, the Stresstab, the Selenium,
the CO Q10, the Glucosamine Chondroitin, the Calcium, the Ganglioside GM1,
the memory supplement whose name escapes me for the moment, the Selegiline,
the orange juice (with pulp!) with which I wash it all down, the "Total"
breakfast cereal I eat in the morning from time to time (at least one hour
after my Sinemet for all those paying attention), Katie, or even my higher
power in whom I do not believe; whatever, whichever, and whomever, I'll
accept the result gladly and do nothing I can avoid to change the mix.

With a soupcon of serious intent and my tongue firmly implanted in my vitamin
jars, I remain..Paul H. Lauer