Why thank you, Paul, what a nice compliment! I wish I had more time to
respond, I've been traveling a great deal this past year and haven't
posted as often as I would like. I always admire your posts, too -- you
are very well-spoken and to the point!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease" & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease," J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/