Linda, I called "Concerned Women of America" last week and asked the person I
got why they had so little compassion for living, born suffering human beings
of all ages and so much for in-vitro about to be discarded embryos.  Also why
did these discarded embryos qualify as little humans.  I didn't get a
satisfactory answer answer.  I"ve gotten similar responses like fat  or adult
stem cells will do it, etc.,  from White House and local California
politicos.  HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO GET THIS MSG OUT?  Even my
friends and relatives seem unresponsive to my arguments.  To me the
possibility to cure incurable diseases is the biggest issue of the 21st
century, but everyone else, the well ones, are concerned with other things.
Rayilyn