-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Gregory E. Leeman
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: stem cell editorial

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This is a very eloquent and thoughtful editorial. There is a need to get
this message to the American public.  We need to keep the pressure on the
Bush Administration.  What about a march on Washington?  All those diseased
and sick people who would benefit from Stem Cell Research should rise as
one.  We should go with our wheelchairs and walkers and show them we mean
business.  They will be able to see first hand the suffering that goes on
with those less fortunate with their health. Perhaps Michael Clayees would
give his two cents worth on whether this is something we could organize in a
brief amount of time.  We need to do it before the Republicans discontinue
stems cell research.  I fear it is coming sooner than later.  If everyone is
serious about making a statement we can pull this off.  I am going to start
training right now by taking a long walk.

Maybe everyone thinks this is a stupid idea.  But, it certainly would make
the evening news and front page of every newspaper across the country.  MJ
Fox and Muhamed Ali and Janet Reno could be placed at the front of the
march.   What do you say people?   Let's go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregory E. Leeman 40-30-28