Norma, I do a mile on treadmill (holding on) a day and swim/exercize in my
exercize therapy pool.  3 yrs ago benefits were great,  this still helps, but
I'm getting worse.  I have no "caregiver" so I can't take drugs that don't
help and give me bad side effects.  I'll have to take one day at a time.  My
grandfather died in 1960's of complications of PD, which is my 2nd incurable
disease, ovarian CA the 1st which I survived somehow, but wonder if the toxic
chemos gave me PD.  Thanks for your concern.  All the best to you.

Rayilyn in  Murrieta, CA