Camilla;

Thank you for replying.  I will see if I have it set that way. I will call my tech support (my son) for help.

Pam

----- Original Message -----
From: Camilla Flintermann
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

>This is a test
>
>I have sent out two e-mails and have not seen them posted.  I'm am not
>sure they aaaare going out.<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN
>Explorer at <a

Pam-- I saw the messages, but couldn't reply. Have you set your e-mail
options to REPRO so you will get copies of your own posts?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org