Hello Joao Paulo,
   Yes I'm currently taking Mirapex 3 mgs/day 1 mg@6am, @noon and @5 pm.
Have done so for past year plus.Sinemet(10/100 X 6/day) and Comtan (200 mgs
x4/day are the other primary anti-PD drugs that I take daily. Combo has
worked well for me.

   Regards
       george

At 03:20 PM 5/21/01 -0300, you wrote:
>Hi George,
>
>How about your experience with Mirapex (Pramipexole)  ?
>Best,
>
>"George J. Lussier" wrote:
>
>>   I tried Parlodel years back and had a truly lousy experience. I could only
>> tolerate it for 2 days. If I were in your shoes (and I kind of have been)
>> I'd at least talk by phone with my MD. It sounds to me that you are not in
>> an introductory phase of adjusting to this drug but then what do I know?
>> Actually quite a bit when it comes to PD and medications; having tried most
>> of them at one time or another............
>
>Cheers,
>Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil

Editor of the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER, A home grown product that stands for
the notion that Parkinsons is not a sentence but rather an opportunity.
[log in to unmask] http://www.ultranet.com/~glussier/

Coming to you from Acton, Massachusetts