Marla

I can understand your frustration and agree that this form is not set up to be a chat room.  But as a person who for the past year have been a lurker and been afraid to jump in, I'm worried others will be hesitant to participate.  What would help is if you, or anyone, can tell me if there is a Parkinsen chat line?  I know there are a lot of chat rooms that Parkies can use but one  that is run by or used by the people  who use the Parkinsen List Server.

I apologize if because of my ignorance this information is available and I do not realize it.

I am posting this on reply all in hopes that others will see it who do not know either.

Thank you

Pam Shapley