Hilary,

Glad to see you back. YOU ARE RIGHT we need to keep writing and calling our represenitives.  Get in touch with anyone stem cell research could help and encourage them to write.  We can not lose four years in research.

I hope we can have the walk, if we do I will look forward to seeing you again.

Pam