On 21 May 2001, at 12:06, Gregory E. Leeman wrote:

> I thought this subject line might draw more of a response.  Tell me if
> you think its dumb.  My feelings won't be hurt.
>
> Gregory E. Leeman

Good Morning Greg,
The idea has a couple of major negatives compared to a letter writing
campaign....

"We" might only attract a handful of people with the time, resources,
and physical capability to go to Washington.

"We" might attract negative press re: stem cells - hard to predict the
"media".

"We" might initiate a huge march on Washington by the "opposition".
("They" are very organized, funded, etc. - we are not)

"We" might unwittingly scuttle the plans of the dedicated advocates,
both for Parkinson's and other diseases.

I thought this over for 24 hours and think "We" can all equally
participate in letter writing be it contacting our elected
"representitives"or letters to the editor.

"We" can all contribute in a letter writing campaign. Every one!

Letters have proven value in numbers.

"We" have numbers.

"We" just have to get those numbers to write their "representitives.

Everyone that reads this has a computer (word processor).

I'm still pushin' letter writing....

I think your march will have to be tabled for now.....

Best regards ........... murray