So what. We just sit back and say "we're not organized"?

Lets GET ORGANIZED!

We have enough contacts among the bunch of us to make some sort of an effort at
least.

What about WE MOVE
and the AAN
and the Family USA umbrella that covers a large network of organizations, most
of whom would be affected by stem cell research
and NIH
etc

I am sure you all out there can think of many more ideas and groups and
organizations!

Lets get cracking and DO something for a change!

hilary blue