Just putting my two-cents in on this subject.....I have occasional severe
dystonia in both legs and feet.  My doctor had my blood levels checked for
various minerals, and found that the magnesium levels were very low.  So, I
have been taking supplements for about 3 months now, and there has been
absolutely no improvement.  I also take calcium and potassium supplements,
along with other vitamins and minerals I have taken for many years.
Another side effect from the magnesium was severe diarrhea for a few weeks!
That sure counteracted the constipation caused by the Sinemet!  I'm sure that
all of you would have preferred no mention of that disgusting subject (sorry,
folks!)
Bunny