Hi all,

I've been wanting to do a wagon circling every year since '98.  I see the
danger of having a march and/or demonstration and suffering the unintended
consequences: we don't have enough people, and so our message doesn't get
out, but it's an opportunity for the opposition to get their message out,
etc. etc.  But how long are we going to sit idly by and not express our
outrage for ourselves and others.  How did other groups get to express their
rage and get what they wanted? They marched in numbers.  We are not organized
at this moment, but I assert that this is not the moment.  The decision will
not be made, as I understand it, until the end of the summer.  We could
organize and prepare to march, if we get a negative ruling.  For once we'll
be ready to roll when needed.  It's a thought.  What do you think?

Charlotte Mancuso