David,

What I can tell you is from a Multiple Sclerosis perspective.
Baclofen is an antispasmodic medication given to decrease spasticity
of muscles. I have known people on 80 mg a day. Baclofen is a good
med to reduce the muscle spasms but if given more than is needed
will relax the muscles to much as to cause muscle weakness and
"Increased difficulty doing everything." I haven't heard of Baclofen
"causing" shortness of breath but it can make you so weak that it
may require a lot of effort to do anything. I suggest you contact your
doctor, you may be over medicated....and a word of caution...if you
are weak on 2 per day, you may stumble and be in danger of falling
when you increase to 3 a day...be careful.

Hugs, Gail Vass