Thanks, Hilary, your comments help more than you know.  I hope the rest of my
life can have some meaning.  I should listen more and talk less.  If I can
help anybody in any way I want to do it.  I apologize if I have offended
anyone. . .I just get so worked over injustice I overract, don't like to just
be passive and sit back and take it whether it's me or someone else.  I'll
keep on bugging my local and national bigwigs, they should know me by now,
but probably don't.

Just got an invitation to $75-$100 plate reception for my Congressman Ken
Calvert, who so far as replied that he will "keep me in mind" if the stem
cell bill comes to House.  Ha, Ha, Ha!  You should see the email I just hunt
and pecked out to him.  I've told him before he'll have to do more than that
if he wants my vote., which he is not getting.  Not that he cares.  I've
argued to all legislators that this issue trumps all others.  I"m "Pro-Life",
I 'd like to have one and so would every suffering live born human being.

Whooops, talking too much, again.   [log in to unmask]