Charlotte, one of my former students is doing PD research at the U. of
Pittsburg.  The ADPA is supposedly going to do a "heartwarming" article on
our finding each other on-line this this summer when she has the time.  Not
that it's any big deal. I don't know how we get publicity.

Last yr when buying a car I got so tired and told salesman I would have to
come back next day.  Deal got btr, I hung on, but ended up lying on floor
signing all papers.  Maybe I could set myself on fire.  No mention of stem
cell issue in media.

Keep up the brainstorming, my semi-ideas are harebrained or is it
hairbrained?  Rayilyn