 >Rayilyn..you wrote the following in last two emails..
 >1) Just got an invitation to $75-$100 plate reception for my Congressman
>Ken Calvert...
AND
2) Deal got btr, I hung on, but ended up lying on floor signing all papers>

I think you ought to go to this reception and just show the Congressman what
PD is really like and what changes it makes in us at times...he could see
first hand what happens to us...do you have anyone that could take you....if
not, maybe go in a Limo with the driver helping you...I'd be willing to
donate a few dollars to the event...Joan Hartman