I also got yhe same form letter from the President in answer to my fax.Well
I'm saddened and very disappointed.What happened to the study that Tommy
Thompson was suppose to make? What happende to a press release?Needless to
say I'm angry to say the least.
I faxed him and will fax him a reply tomorrow,
What next?How can we turn this around? ------the
press,letters,petitions,e-mails,faxes,etc.It is most important we arouse
public awareness what this really means!!!!

Any suggestions?In 5 years of advocacy this si the worst!!!

Lorraine