Joan, that's something I hadn't thought of.  It's in Temecula where I could
drive, but I've already sent off an email to the hostess telling him off!!
Don't know if they' let me in.  Thanks so much for your kind off of $.  I
should have thought of this before I shot off my mouth, but it's so hard on
me, I might really end up on the floor.  I think their positions are set in
stone, don't know if I"m up to making a scene.  It is on June 22.  My 86 yr
old mom just had surgery and my brother and wife are here, her condition for
a "simple" op is unstable now, so I'll have to wait and see what else I'm
facing.  thanks, Rayilyn