In a message dated 5/23/01 17:47:51 Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

Lorraine, and everybody else who got letters and faxes--could you fax them to
me.  I'm trying to get this checked out as to whether this is a done deal, or
whether it is just what he has been saying all along.  my fax is my home
number:

I will share them only with another person who is helping me sort this out--I
won't do anything public with them, or anything else without your permission.
Charlotte Mancuso
650-329-0967