We took my mom to see Kathleen Shannon at Rush
as many of you suggested and she was great.
Dr. Shannon dropped mirapex and added seroquel
and most of my mother's mental problems are
greatly reduced.  It is wonderful to have a break
from all those imaginary children (my mom
was a kindergarten teacher)!  She shakes
as the sinemet wears off  (I think the mirapex
prevented that)  but that is the only noticable
returning symptom.

Thanks again for your suggestions

Jane, daughter of
Jessie 77/70