-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of janet paterson
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: March on Washington / stemcell petition

hi all

At 06:55 2001/05/22 -0700, Murray Charters wrote, in part:
>On 21 May 2001, at 12:06, Gregory E. Leeman wrote, inpart:
>>
>> I thought this subject line might draw more of a response.  Tell me if
>> you think its dumb.  My feelings won't be hurt.
>>
>> Gregory E. Leeman
>
>Good Morning Greg,
>The idea has a couple of major negatives compared to a letter writing
>campaign....
>
>"We" might only attract a handful of people with the time, resources,
>and physical capability to go to Washington....

i wonder if greg has joined the 13,000 others
who have signed and are still signing
the stem cell petition on line at:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/stmcll/petition.html . ?

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .