Murray, I've been tellingBush, Congressman, etc., anyone in office your and
my sentiments re stem cell research and they don't care.  Think their
anti-abortion position is the engine driving  their opposition to this
"related" issue.  They say about to be discarded embryos from in-vitro
clinics are little humans.  Only thing we can do is identify them and vote
them out of offfice..  They're trying to paste over or hide their
"so'-called" pro-life, which is really pro-unborn position.  Rayilyn in
California, USA