Phil, this member of the audience stands and applauds your concise,
straightforward, and knowledgeable letter to the President!

Using your permission, I intend to forward this in its entirety to my friends
and associates with the request that they consider this information, and if
they concur to make their best efforts to disseminate the letter to their
congressmen and local newspapers.

If your letter actually reaches the President's hands and eyes, surely he
will be persuaded to further this important research.

My thanks to you,
Bunny DePew