GREG-

Your 40/28 matches MJ Fox almost exactly, I think.
-maybe there is a way to market
that match-up (you are , in a sense, Michael's double? ) .

   You're a great guy, with a sense o humor and a
winning smile.  Maybe you could raise research money with him?

I 'm just "blabbing"  ; hope it interests you !

God bless you.

Ivan
:-)