Don,

       I am somewhat concerned that your beagle knows how to climb trees.  My
Tarzan, the Cat, knows how to climb trees, most cats do, I guess, but Tarzan
climbs trees, primarily, to get away from dogs.  I can imagine his chagrin if
the dog climbed the tree right after him.  And, Don, Tarzan and I would be
interested in seeing the picture of the famous Mitzy Dog, the Tree Climber.
Are you interested in training Mitzy to be a "Parkinson Dog?"     Katie