Dear fellow New Yorkers,

I called Senator Schumer's Washington Office today to ask if he supports
S.723 - the Stem Cell Research Act, and federal funding of  embryonic
stem cell research. I was told he is "still deciding" about it. I gave
his assistant a brief account about why it was so important to me, and
others facing serious diseases.
I've also been in contact with PAN, and they are trying to meet with
Schumer next week to  enlist his support. At this point phone calls from
other New Yorkers will probably be more effective than letters or emails.

PLEASE -- call his Washington DC office today or on Tuesday next week.
Tell them where you live in NYS and that you or a loved one has PD. Ask
for his support for funding stem cell research and for all PD research.
Ask your friends and family to do so too. It will only take a few
minutes. The phone number in Washington is: 202-224-6542.

Thanks,
Linda